Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Registration is required. Click the Registration Tab above to register and start reading!
This time the challenge is open to just Waqfeen-e-Nau. We might look into expanding it to auxiliaries in future inshAllah.
The challenge is open to all Waqfeen-e-Nau of any age group.
Yes, you are encouraged to read any age appropriate books in consultation with your parents
We recommend, that you read at least 30 minutes each day
The challenge is based on total reading duration and regularity of reading (on how many days you read at least 30 minutes).
Just print multiple pages and add the page number at the bottom at the end of the challenge before submitting it to us.
- Please feel free to read any Jamaat books you would like to read. For older Waqfeen-e-Nau we recommend the books mentioned in the syllabus, e.g.
- Books of the Promised Messiah (as): Jesus in India, The Philosophy of the Teachings of Islam, Need for the Imam, The Essence of Islam Volume 1-5, Lecture Ludhiyanah, Lecture Sialkot, Al-Wasiyyat, Our Teaching
- Hazrat Maulvi Nooruddin – Khalifatul-Masih I by Sir Muhammad Zafrulla Khan, (ra)
- Muhammad Seal of The Prophets by Ch. Muhammad Zafarulla Khan
- The Promised Messiah and Mahdi by Dr Aziz Ahmad
- Welcome to Ahamdiyyat, The true Islam By Dr Karimullah Zirvi
- Gardens of The Righteous by Ch. Muhammad Zafarulla Khan
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org